More than ever, children and families are counting on the meal and food resources The Replenish Foundation provides through our Generosity Feeds and Generosity Packs Initiatives.
We have resumed meal creation activities following CDC guidelines and local regulations to ensure the safety of our Community Volunteers and Staff, as well as, the children and families who receive our meals in communities across the United States.
With the highest safety standards in mind, here is how all meal creation activities will look:
- Our Generosity Feeds Meal Creation set up will accommodate Community Volunteers based on CDC social distancing guidelines, state and local restrictions, and venue capacity.
- All meal creation equipment will be sanitized for every meal creation wave.
- All staff and volunteers will be required to use a CDC-compliant mask in addition to our standard hairnets and gloves.
- Children under age 8 will not be permitted at this time.
- Attendance will be by ticket only. No walk-ins will be permitted at this time.